The Dometic CHC compact chiller is ideal for larger boats in the 45-70 ft/15-20 m range. The innovative, space-saving compact base of the Chiller Compact was designed for individual modules to be joined together into one larger system to provide precise capacity requirements for any need.
- Compact footprint for installation flexibility
- Engineered to maximize the performance of R-410A, an environmentally safe refrigerant
- Hot-gas bypass valve maintains heating performance in cold seawater
- Up to six modules can be multiplexed for larger capacities
- Thermodynamically -matched components assure maximum performance
- Spiral-fluted cupronickel condenser coil provides maximum heat transfer and corrosion resistance
- Highly-energy efficient and quieter rotary / scroll compressors
The innovative, space-saving compact base of the Dometic Chiller Compact (CHC) was designed to allow individual modules to be multiplexed to satisfy the precise capacity requirements of any application.
Featuring high-efficiency components that offer maximum performance, Dometic CHC Compact Chiller units have hermetically sealed compressors and custom-fabricated condenser coils constructed of spiral fluted cupronickel for maximum heat transfer and high corrosion resistance. The improved sensor location provides better sensor response time. This makes the safety components and operational controls more responsive and effective while still leaving space for all water connections to be double-hose clamped.
Additional improvements include no interior foam which makes servicing easier, while performance and efficiency is equal to or better than older style CHCs. The optional SmartStart soft starter can be included in the electrical box to reduce compressor in-rush current. The electrical box comes installed on top of the unit. However, it has a short harness and hardware meaning it can be moved to the rear of the unit if desired.
The environmentally friendly, hermetically-sealed Chiller Compact units use closed-refrigerant circuits, pre-charged with refrigerant. No additional refrigerant is required during the installation or at initial start-up and operation of the system
Your review is submitted for approval.